Rethinking supportive housing management
Home » Join us
To open this document please click on PDF icon.
ALOTRA look for a social manager CADA in Marseille.
- To welcome, inform, and provide legal assistance to families registered in an asylum application procedure (OFPRA, CNDA, etc.).
- Social and medico-social support for families throughout their stay in CADA (housing ownership, health, schooling, budget monitoring).
- Accompaniment of the refugees in their project of exit of the CADA (opening of the rights, request of housing, job search, etc.).
- Develop collective projects in connection with the services of the common law (animations) and associations.
- To propose animations for socio-educational and socio-cultural purposes.
- Participate in the social development of the settlement project.
Please complete the following form and send a CV and a covering letter.
See opposite job offer to download in pdf.