Collective animation and "Living together"
The objectives of this mission are to strengthen social ties and live together on one or more sites, as well as the participation of residents in their living environment. It is both a question of proposing methods of consultation with tenants in order to generate more involvement and create the conditions for greater conviviality. Conceived in coordination with the lessor and in complementarity with the actions carried out by the social center of the sector, the mission can take different forms according to the expectations of the inhabitants and, according to the methods, to be envisaged on the scale of each residential unit or in its entirety.
It will be:
• Offer and set up shared moments open to all the inhabitants of the site (cultural, educational, sports, civic, festive actions, etc.);
• To encourage methods of consultation with the inhabitants on the life of the site, the development of collective spaces or any other subject related to the living environment;
• Encourage and support collective initiatives contributing to the interest of all and to the development of individual and collective skills;
• Identify interventions and develop links with operators likely to intervene on site
• Carrying out and promoting all the actions proposed on the sites.